Friday, April 29, 2011

My Future

So as weird as it may sound, I still am somewhat unsure what I want to do after graduation.  I am planning on graduating in December later on this year, majoring in computer information systems.  As of right now, I want to look into going into IT with any company that is hiring.  I think i am more intrigued about managing computer networks and communicating with others as a great future job.  This could change however after I graduate because sometimes things change for a reason.  My intentions right now are to stay in Columbia because my family lives here and I want to stay close to them if possible.  I am not sure if I would be willing to moving to another state, but I might if it provides the best opportunity available.  I know God has a plan for my life so I will continue to follow Him when the times get rough.  Hopefully after settling for a job, I want to get married within the next 6 years or so.  For some reason I can myself having a home in Columbia and also having a family in there.  Trust me, I will never turn into a USC fan as long as I live...I just like the area because I grew up there.  I think that's one of the fascinating things about the future: you really don't know what to expect to happen but it is always cool to think about it.  I do look forward to the day I can walk across the stage at Littlejohn Coliseum and say I got a degree from what I believe is one the best universities in the state of South Carolina.  I am truly proud to be a Tiger and I will always represent orange and purple as long as I live. Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment